Online Marketing Manager – SEO
- Define and implement the online marketing plan.
- Coordinate all Digital Marketing actions with the rest of the company’s departments.
- Manage the adaptations and changes of the corporate website, covering the contents, developments, improvements, innovations…
- Search, evaluate and recommend new online channels and generate opportunities.
- Manage the company’s SEM projects.
- Supervise the SEO strategy and the development of the positioning of the group’s pages in the long term.
- Maintain and manage the relationship with external agencies.
- Monitor compliance with corporate and brand identity in the Internet area.
- Development of products for the health web (design, implementation and maintenance).
- Preparation of reports and statistics.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communication or Business Administration.
- Master’s degree in online marketing valued.
- At least 2 years experience in similar position, desirable in the health insurance sector.
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports.
- High level of English essential.
- Indefinite contract.
- Full day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive conditions according to the position.
[contact-form-7 id=”5008″ /]